Here is your Tokyo’s House



Konnichiwa!
Thank you for coming house of tokyo #403.


I share my weekend which is WHAT Japanese do, go and see for free time. 

I hope you see interest local and real Japan and visit there one day:) 

Do you like Izakaya? That’s my daily life. I can show you the best. 

You have been to Shibuya? They change lively. I will show you what they are.

Mostly we go to supermarket, park, shopping and local restaurant on weekend. That’s not special. But I know it is totally different between here and your country. In my USB, there are bunch of pics which I took at supermarket at all over the world.  It looks brilliant for me. 

Also love “weekend ” like Disney land, onsen and short trip. I will share them too. Let’s go to many places in Japan together:)))))

にほんブログ村 英語ブログへ
にほんブログ村

Popular posts from this blog

PENNY LANE (Bakery cafe)

Mameshiba Cafe (playing with dogs)

Korakuen (Ramen)