SUKIYA(gyu-don restaurant)



Gyu-Don is friendly food for worker. It is QUICK, UNEXPENSIVE and DELICIOUS!

There are three major gyu-don chain restaurant in Japan. Sukiya, Matsuya and Yoshino-ya. Probably Yoshino-ya is the most famous out of this three, because they have branch at all over the world. (I was surprised at L.A. It was not unexpensive...)

What is Gyu-Don? It is simple. Cooked beef and onion on the rice. (Go to wiki.) Three famous gyu-don chain restaurant have features each.

SUKIYA : many women like sukiya. They have wide of variety, such as  with cheese, vege and more. In addition, relatively store is large. Therefore most branch have wide table which we can go with family. (my favorite:))

Matsuya : They have not only gyu-don also Hamburg steak and curry. I love their spice "Shichimi". You should try.

Yoshinoya : Many men like yoshinoya. They do not have variety compare to sukiya, but just plain gyu-don is the best for them. Most yoshinoya have small store and only counter. We can go quickly and they serve quickly! People call "Yoshigyu". Have you ever heard it? I do there once a week for lunch.

※※THESE ARE JUST MY IMAGE※※

Today I share SUKIYA. I LOVE all above brand, so it will not take time to share about another gyu-don restaurant.

It is not hard...very easy to find gyu-don store in Tokyo. In my way to home from working, there are SUKIYA. So I am called to drop by there everyday.

I orderd standerd, and add Oshinko which is white cabbage pickles. I need to eat vege...



They have wide of variety topping. Kimushi, spring onion, egg, radish and more. My favorite is cheese. If you are on diet, they have on the tofu which they use tofu instead rice. In addition, they have pork and curry.

They have breakfast as well. We should have breakfast everday... Yes I know... It is not easy...Why time past so quickly in the morning?


There are some seefood and desert.

They have discount card. It cost 200yen and they discount 70yen as many times as we visit for one month.


Of course:) They open 24 hours. They are waiting you even after PUB.

≪Phrase at SUKIYA≫

coming soon...

≪HOW TO GET THERE≫

go go go there:)
There are many branch.

Popular posts from this blog

PENNY LANE (Bakery cafe)

Mameshiba Cafe (playing with dogs)

Korakuen (Ramen)