Enoshima(sightseeing)

Beach, Temple and great foods. Enoshima is one of the famous lomantic dating spot^^ 

Shonan area is famous as sightseeing and date spot, and Enoshima is one of the spot at there. It takes one hour and half by train from Shinjuku. So it is good for short trip for weekend. The day I went to there, it was not good weather. However, on sunny day, we can see perfect view with Mt. Fuji. 

We can enjoy many things at Enoshima, and this load is most famous at there. There are variety type of stores, such as sea food restaurant, tea cafe, Japanese souvenir shop, chopstick store, visitng Temple, onsen and more.

It was not good weather but there were many people. It was not good day for photo shooting...

Here is the chopsticks store. In Japan, most famous sightseeng places have chopstick store, and we Japanese buy them. Even we already have and they are not limited pattern. I do not even know why. haha

And I purchased this:) They engrave our name on chopstick. I orderd my name. It takes only 5 mins, so you can get for souvenir. This is 1200yen. They have four colors options. 



You cannot choose because they have too many beautiful options! 

These are chop stick rest. Cute! But I don't use them...



Here is cute Hallow Kitty Cafe and restaurant. As you can see on the pics, their dine motif Hallow Kitty! This Hallo Kitty wear Kimono. I was full at that time, so...

I orderd mattcha for taking away.  (bit pricy...)Inside of the cafe must be super cute... Come back next time.



Of course there are some souvenir stores where have "Japanese" items.

And here is my favorite souvenir store. 


They have bags, pouch, earring with traditional Japanese textile. Why is here my favorite?

Because she is a shop assistant. Sleepy?


We can have skewers, for instance dango and seafood on the road. 




After climbing steps(there is paid escalator), there is shrine. 

And this view! We keep climbing.


Finally the sun came out and there are some sakura trees. They already bloomed. 



There is small snack cafe and I got this octopus cracker. They have blue cracker...wow. Also there is the Italian restaurant. It must br great view from the restaurant. 

One of the great things in Japan, we are allowed to drink alcohol at outside.


I will be back for surfing in this summer! 




≪Phrase at Enoshima≫

「Could you take a pitures of me?」
⇒「Shasin wo totte moraemasenka?」(写真を撮ってもらえませんか)

shashin:picture

≪HOW TO GET THERE≫








Popular posts from this blog

PENNY LANE (Bakery cafe)

Mameshiba Cafe (playing with dogs)

Korakuen (Ramen)