Sugi Yakkyoku (Pharmacy)

I go there 2-3times a week.

As  you know, we have some famous pharmacies which are matsumoto-kiyosi ,welcia and more.
Sugi yakkyoku is the most well organized drug store (just my opinion).


They have not only medicine also many lines of product, such as skin and nail products, cleaning products, health supplements, sweets, beverage, food and more. All of them are unexpencive and high quarity.

Most of cosmetics on display as testers which customers can try the smell, color and texture. When I visit there just to buy some food, I try some new skincare (and sometimes buy....)

Also sometimes they give buyers a sample which is one time trial stuff. Mostly they are expensive skincare products, such as sk2. Even I cannot afford to buy them!

Here is one of the place where visiter can experience local japan and get useful souvenir.


-today's my shopping at sugi-

jyagariko (potato snack)
0.5cents chaper than at convenience store


canned cocktail
$0.8/each


Sugi yakkyoku has "point card program" which we earn points when we do shopping at there, and we exchange products. For the exchange, we can choose from  wide range of categolies even travel package. Of course depend on the point. I aim earing 18,000points to go to onsen trip... someday...

Popular posts from this blog

PENNY LANE (Bakery cafe)

Mameshiba Cafe (playing with dogs)

Korakuen (Ramen)