Kappa Sushi (Sushi Train)



sushi,japanese food
Sushi Train is not "local" any more. But I share my dinner at sushi retaurant because it is my part of life,  I go there 2-3 times a month. I used to work at traditional sushi restaurant (not train! expensive!), therefore I am a fussy about sushi. I say I LOVE sushi train.


Is it common? We have a tablet to order for each seat. In the last few years, it became common system. We used to write number and suhi on a order sheet and gave it to server.


 It was TGIF, so I picked up just what I want to have. Mostly, it costs $1 for one plate which has two pieces sushi, but some kind of sushi plate have just one piece. Luxury sushi:)


Gochisousamadeshita! It was $12. Not But^^


Today's MVP


Also I used to work at sushi train restaurant in Sydney. In addition I often went to sushi restaurant in Toronto. I love salmon avocado, teriyaki chicken and salmon creamcheese. We don't have them here. However, JAPANESE SUSHI IS THE BEST FOR ME. If you don't dislike law fish, defenitly you should visit sushi restaurant when you visit to japan.

Popular posts from this blog

PENNY LANE (Bakery cafe)

Mameshiba Cafe (playing with dogs)

Korakuen (Ramen)